new shaking problem

so i put a 3/1.25 leveling lift on my truck several weeks ago. drove about 1000 miles with factory wheels and tires no problem at all. just got a new set of wheels and tires last week and drove it for a couple days no problems at all. went to get it aligned after a couple days, now my truck shakes. they have realigned it 3 times now, as well as rebalanced the tires 3 times. still shakes at 65mph and up. what is going on!!

one shop did the wheels and tires with no issue. another did the alignment. the shaking was really bad the first 2 times but this last time they redid the balancing and the alignment again. shaking is alot better but still there, and a very slight pull to the right. i think you are right, i should take it to another place

Go to this web site (hunter.com/balancer/roadforce/) find a tire/Wheel dealer near you and get the wheels "Road Force" Balanced.

I went through a lot and I mean a lot until I did this and now smooth as glass all the time.

The Chevy dealer did this (Road Force Balance) twice and no joy, so the technician doing the balance job is everything...

I found a Firestone Car Care Center and they had a fantastic tech doing the work; outcome....smooth ride....all speeds....

I can't tell you how that feels to drive my truck without a vibration:), it is awesome.....

Randall

Archived