Vibration issues that are fixed

I too am having the vibration issues in my 2014 Silverado. I have been to the dealer and gotten no where. So I thought I would start a thread for anyone who has been able to get it fixed. So if there is anyone out there who has had the vibration issues and had it fixed, please post on here what happened and how it was fixed. Please no complates about the problem, we already have a thread for that. Just fixes.

I would like to add that it isn't fixed if it still vibrates but its reduced to the point you hardly notice it so you can live with it, we are interested in true fixes where it no longer vibrates at all. that's what fixed truly means

When this thread becomes 200+ pages long with positive proofs of real fixes, I may be ready for a new GM truck.

I might still wait an extra year after that just to be sure lol

Picked up the truck today from the dealer with a new exhaust and 4 new Michelin LTX M/S2's and the vibration is gone for now. I say for now because 4000 miles ago they replaced all 4 GY's and the vibration was gone, then slowly got worse over time. I will say that the Michelin tires are amazingly quiet compared to the GY's. I hope this smooth ride that WE ALL should have lasts.

Archived