Need to know who's My Link reboots at random

I'm having this issue and one morning it did it 6 times in 20 minutes, but only one time the rest of the 3 hours I was driving that day. Of course, the dealer said maybe it was the aftermarket thing under the hood. They were talking about the AMP Research steps controller. I'd like to go back in there with this printed out of who is also having the issue and if you have anything aftermarket with wires done. Thanks.

Mine was-it would reset about once a day in 50 miles of driving, the gps was having a hard time keeping up and taking several seconds to respond to touching the screen. They were able to duplicate with the diagnostics hooked up and GM had them replace something called the human interface module. The system in still a flaming POS but it responds much faster and seems to track better on the road. It has rebooted once since.

I also got some sort of software update that displays the radio info on the nav screen and a few other pointless things. Wake me up when it can text message like every other new vehicle out there. You can't imagine how pissed I was to rent a 2014 Chevy Cruze and have text messages.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived