What size winter tires is everyone or anyone running?

Dropsix

I was looking at the 245/70/17's for my all terrain.

I can't imagine it would be an issue to fit 17's on it. Pretty sure the calipers are the same for all the sierra's

Anyone have any experience with hankook ipikes?

iPike RW11 is pretty good ran those on my 2012. I'd go with a 265/70/17 or 245/75/17 though to match your overall diameter (assuming you have the 18" or 20" on your All Terrain). 17" will fit no problems. With 245/75/17 you will be off just over 3 percent on your speedometer. Those other two sizes would be dead on.

17s will fit. I run the same tires year round but did run dedicated snows on my Subaru. They were slightly smaller and did not have TPMS sensors installed so I had the idiot light and just kept in mind the speedo wouldn't be dead on but realistically such small changes in overall diameter won't have a huge effect on accuracy at normal speeds.

iPike RW11 is pretty good ran those on my 2012. I'd go with a 265/70/17 or 245/75/17 though to match your overall diameter (assuming you have the 18" or 20" on your All Terrain). 17" will fit no problems. With 245/75/17 you will be off just over 3 percent on your speedometer. Those other two sizes would be dead on.

Thanks!!!

Archived