2015 2500hd plow prep

I'm looking at a 2500hd with the 6.0 gas engine reg cab i guess at the time they ordered plow prep was not available but the truck has the bigger alternator the extra battery and the z71 package. so by going this route what is missing from plow prep beside a wire for a strobe light? are the front springs lower? or the same

also with the tow mirrorrs what is that what looks like 2 leds in the mirror side of the mirror in the middle it already has a turn signal what do they do?

• 1 month later...

I don't believe you can get a second battery and the 220amp alt., I believe it is one or the other and snow plow prep comes with the big alt., this sucks as the old body style you could get with snow plow prep (big alt.) and second battery.

I don't believe you can get a second battery and the 220amp alt., I believe it is one or the other and snow plow prep comes with the big alt., this sucks as the old body style you could get with snow plow prep (big alt.) and second battery.

it has it as an option when you go to build it will not work with the diesel because it already has 2 .

Archived