Post pics of your 2015+

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I like both trucks... really like the thought behind the 1/4 tonne with decent ground clearance and appropriate sized tires.

One thing I despise is the horrible job GM did choosing the taillights for the canyon, wtf were they thinking?

Does anyone know if the colorado/canyon have interchangable taillights.

Considering one of these in the near future.

Sharp looking trucks guys! Ya I have a feeling you will see those tail lights change next model year. There was a really nice Z71 Colorado crew with a 6' box...very nice looking.

I like both trucks... really like the thought behind the 1/4 tonne with decent ground clearance and appropriate sized tires.

One thing I despise is the horrible job GM did choosing the taillights for the canyon, wtf were they thinking?

Does anyone know if the colorado/canyon have interchangable taillights.

Considering one of these in the near future.

Agree on the GMC taillights, not a fan. I like everything else about the truck.

At least the Colorado and Canyon taillights have the same shape, so it may be interchangeable? Unlike the Silverado and Sierra, not even close. I would imagine some of the younger guys and gals would like that design better and you might be able to swap them out with a Chevy.

At first I liked the Canyon better, but that Colorado Z71 "Trail Boss" is growing on me a little. I know it's not much more than an appearance package, but until they ever do a ZR2 or something, it would half to do.

• 1 month later...

Was at the dealer finalizing a few things on my new Sierra, which I saw this Canyon in the showroom and figure I'd share you guys. Very impressive!!

image.jpg1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Nice little truck. I noticed right away it had a painted frame too. That's the only thing I wish my k2 had. This truck was loaded for 38

What color is the frame painted and how does it hold up? I haven't crawled under one of these smaller trucks.

Wish the full size trucks came with centre console shifter…

Noooooooooooooo!

Console shifters are for cars and SUV's. Truck shifters belong on the steering column, they're in the right spot if buying GM. The other manufacturers (Ford, Dodge, Toyota) moved most to the center, what a waste of space.

Archived