2015 Denali MSRP Price Dropped?

I ordered a new 2015 Stone Blue Metallic Denali on 9/29. The total MSRP w/ destination at that time was $58,485.00 with paint, 6.2/8 speed, sunroof, driver alert package.

The truck is now in Nashville and the dealer sent me a copy of the invoice today and said truck should be here next week.

Well a couple of things have changed on the order.

The chrome wheels (RTL) were removed and replaced with polished aluminum (NZT)

I received a $400 credit for the change. Not sure why because it's a $300 up charge on the website.

The MSRP dropped $700.00 from the original order.

So that was a net difference of $1100.00 lower. They passed the saving onto me. Very happy.

Has anyone else received this change on their completed invoice?

Please post picks when you get it. I plan to buy one in a couple years used and I really want to see how the blue looks. Congrats on the truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very interesting. I ordered my 2015 1500 Denali on 10/8 and the Order Workbench sheet listed the MSRP as $55,230 - which coincided with the built price on GMC.com.

After reading your post, I went to GMC.com and built my truck again. This time the price came out at $54,330 which is $900 less.

Two days ago, I was perusing the GMC sight and noticed all the prices were "See dealer for pricing". So, I think they may have been updating pricing.

This is good news! I'm going to use the extra savings to treat the truck with CQuartz Finest.

By the way, my TPW was 11/3. They moved it up to this week (10/27). Maybe I'll have it in a couple of weeks?

Very interesting. I ordered my 2015 1500 Denali on 10/8 and the Order Workbench sheet listed the MSRP as $55,230 - which coincided with the built price on GMC.com.

After reading your post, I went to GMC.com and built my truck again. This time the price came out at $54,330 which is $900 less.

Two days ago, I was perusing the GMC sight and noticed all the prices were "See dealer for pricing". So, I think they may have been updating pricing.

This is good news! I'm going to use the extra savings to treat the truck with CQuartz Finest.

By the way, my TPW was 11/3. They moved it up to this week (10/27). Maybe I'll have it in a couple of weeks?

its possible. There was lots of reports of trucks sitting on lots. I dont think the 14s did as well as they thought

The build website lists a machined 20 inch wheel as standard now and the polished rim is a $300 up charge on the Denalis. A week ago, the chrome wheel was standard, so getting the polished rim instead was a $400 credit, or downgrade from the chrome rim.I guess the chrome rim isn't available anymore. The 2015 brochure implies that the chrome rim would be optional and the machined rim would become standard. I am guesssing they were having issues with the chrome flaking off, so they discontinued it.

Archived