2015 Regular Cab Options

Hello.

New to this forum. Just wanted to say hello and possibly get some thoughts on the regular cab. I'll be getting a 2015 Reg Black color.

I've got the option to purchase from 2 different dealers.

The first offers, the regular cab, with the forward radar and lane assist options, and adaptive cruise controls, and reverse camera. But the multimedia unit/radio is a 4 inch. (Interior color is completely charcoal grey/black)

The second dealer, offers one with 20 inch rims and a 8 in multimedia unit/radio. But does not have the radar/lane assist/adaptive cruise control. (Interior color is beige with a mix or brown) This one is $2000 more than the first dealer.

What would you choose ?

Guys ! thanks for your replies and help.

K

I'd prefer charcol grey/black interior, optioned like the second offering. Why not special order what you want exactly, that's what I did. Waiting time wasn't too bad.

Hello.

New to this forum. Just wanted to say hello and possibly get some thoughts on the regular cab. I'll be getting a 2015 Reg Black color.

I've got the option to purchase from 2 different dealers.

The first offers, the regular cab, with the forward radar and lane assist options, and adaptive cruise controls, and reverse camera. But the multimedia unit/radio is a 4 inch. (Interior color is completely charcoal grey/black)

The second dealer, offers one with 20 inch rims and a 8 in multimedia unit/radio. But does not have the radar/lane assist/adaptive cruise control. (Interior color is beige with a mix or brown) This one is $2000 more than the first dealer.

What would you choose ?

Guys ! thanks for your replies and help.

K

#2. To me beige interior is sweet.

If the truck has an IO4 rpo code or above with the 4" screen, you can replace that screen with the 8" radio for about $1000.

It depends what you want more. Do you use/need the radar thing? I've never owned a car with that, so I can't imagine it's something I'd miss. (my truck doesn't that.. or much of anything. :lol:)

Mine has neither the 8" screen not the lane departure stuff, and I can't say either one is a big deal to me. If it was me choosing between the two trucks, I'd go with whichever interior colour I like better. I'd have to see them to pick.

Archived