Ordered 2015 Silverado LTZ Z71 6.2L/8-speed arrived at dealer

My father's 2015 Silverado LTZ with the 6.2L/8-speed arrived at our dealer in NH this past Tuesday. We're currently waiting for the Certificate of Origin to arrive and will probably pick up the truck mid-week next week. This is the first 6.2L/8-speed that they received. The truck was formally ordered mid-September as soon as an allocation was available to the dealer (likely the second or third week of allocation since only 10 Double Cab 6.2L/8-speeds were available nationwide on the first week).

Here's the build:

CK15753 – 4WD Standard Box Double Cab

LTZ (2LZ/Z71)

GCE - Deep Ruby Metallic

H2U – Jet Black interior

L86 - Engine, 6.2L EcoTec3 V8 (w/M5U 8-speed)

CGN - Spray-on bed liner

UF2 – LED bed lighting

CTD - Cargo tie downs (4), movable upper

Congrats! Hope you and your dad enjoy it. Which dealer in NH did you get it from?

We got the truck from MacMulkin Chevrolet in Nashua.

I started working with Tommy Jr. there when I bought my '08 Vette and its always been a great buying experience!

Congrats. Wish my 2014 had an 8 speed transmission. I would love to get that extra fuel economy on the highway. Please post pics when she arrives!

Sent from my abacus using precise finger movements......

MacMulkin is also my dealership. The sheer size of that place is mind blowing. Did you do a truck trade-in? Did they give you a good deal on the trade value at delivery? I'm worried about fighting for mine.

MacMulkin is also my dealership. The sheer size of that place is mind blowing. Did you do a truck trade-in? Did they give you a good deal on the trade value at delivery? I'm worried about fighting for mine.

No trade in on this purchase or any other purchase I made at MacMulkin, so I can't comment on trade-in values. My father's last vehicle was a 1995 Blazer. We tend to keep vehicles until they are worth absolutely nothing and have a serious failure that isn't worth me fixing (15-20+ years).

No trade in on this purchase or any other purchase I made at MacMulkin, so I can't comment on trade-in values. My father's last vehicle was a 1995 Blazer. We tend to keep vehicles until they are worth absolutely nothing and have a serious failure that isn't worth me fixing (15-20+ years).

Well, I found out today they didn't even bother to put my order into the system. They just took it and my deposit and threw it in a pile of paperwork for the last two weeks. I'm less than impressed.

Well, I found out today they didn't even bother to put my order into the system. They just took it and my deposit and threw it in a pile of paperwork for the last two weeks. I'm less than impressed.

That is annoying. Probably down to the salesperson you got. I've always dealt with Tommy Thompson Jr. since I bought the '08 Vette and the experience has always been flawless.

Archived