Dash removal

Figured this would be the best place for this

I'm looking to transplant a Denali Cluster into my SLT. My question is just like the title says, dash removal. Does anyone know how to remove the dash easily for access to the cluster mounts so the old one can be removed and the new can replace it?

Thanks in advance.

BTW, no hating on my decision, constructive advice is good but just no "why would you do that" or "that's a terrible idea" kind of comments.

Are you sure it will work after you install it?

I have been ensured by GTPrix that it will work after he programs it to my truck. If I were to just hook it up straight out the box then it would fry the circuits on the cluster and render it a brick. But after it is programmed to my VIN # it will work. GTPrix said that he has done this for a local dealer

• 10 months later...

I have been ensured by GTPrix that it will work after he programs it to my truck. If I were to just hook it up straight out the box then it would fry the circuits on the cluster and render it a brick. But after it is programmed to my VIN # it will work. GTPrix said that he has done this for a local dealer

Gtprix is a great guy and if he says it works if believe him

Did you ever get this working? If so how much did it cost?

Nope. Never got to it. Still might want to In the future but for now I'm happy with mine since I colormatched the gauge trim.

Archived