6 inch RC lift and 37s! Here she is!

Well yawl i finally got it done. She's got a 6 inch rough country non torsion drop kit and she clears 37s and can make full lock turns just fine. Really love the way it turned out! Couldn't be happier!

IMG_8123_zpsbe8db3aa.jpg

IMG_8122_zpsb383b33d.jpg

IMG_8124_zps2fe46ba9.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Figured id give y'all an update. Gassed her up and made the drive back to Clemson. She handled the hills a lot better than i thought she would. Truck still has plenty of power with 37s an stock gears. She will still get up and go just fine. Did the math and I'm still getting around 12.5-13 mpg which is not bad at all. Truck turns plenty of heads, all my friends love how it turned out.

Looks good man!

Surprised you're getting 12-13 mpg with them tires and lift.

You and me both man! A large portion of that was interstate and going around 65 which definitely helped. No doubt it will be worse in stop an go traffic.

I think my O2 sensors might be throwing off my mpg a good bit, so I'm going to replace those an see if it we help any.

Looks really good! Take that trim off and get tow mirrors!

I'm scared to take the trim off!! Tow mirrors will come soon !

• 3 months later...

Looks good bud! Just now seeing this. As far as trim goes my 2000 had perfect paint under the trim but my 04 is missing ALOT of paint there. Did you ever get tow mirrors and rear spacers?

Archived