2015 High Country 2500 Build Page

I was able to get my heater cable to the right front tow hook. Just undo zip ties and fish it out front staying away from hot parts.

My 3500 is going to Zeibart on Monday for only 450 compared to 995. I feel like I'm stealing something. LOL

These are my stock crappy headlights

gallery_138843_3059_2365663.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't see the leveling kit on your list of mods...Just incase you were curious as to what it would look like. attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1415921566.540641.jpg

Your picture convinced me to order a Leveling Kit. Will have it installed this week.

Your picture convinced me to order a Leveling Kit. Will have it installed this week.

Nice...now I'm trying to see how big a tire I could fit on the stock 20's without rubbing.

Zone Leveling kit came in. Having the Dealer install it on Friday and do the alignment. Will post pictures.

Zone Leveling kit came in. Having the Dealer install it on Friday and do the alignment. Will post pictures.

All the zone "kit" includes is torsion keys, why didn't you just turn the stock keys up? Both do the same thing, you can turn the stock ones up for free...

Your stock shocks will bottom out now.

I got he shock extension kit as well. I didn't want to have a rough ride by just turning up the stock bars.

I got he shock extension kit as well. I didn't want to have a rough ride by just turning up the stock bars.

Zero difference, it doesn't matter how you crank the bars, cranked bars are cranked bars...

Zero difference, it doesn't matter how you crank the bars, cranked bars are cranked bars...

I spoke with the tech today and he stated that is not the case. Either way, took it around the block and happy with the look, ride and feel.

We need pics!!!!

Here it is getting a bath yesterday at the store after the install.

bb2fff2bb9bf87226901e3bd24f57ff5.jpg

Before -07fafcec393d9f63ad98bee5659bc5c0.jpg

After- 9e9572846a5f26dd194fd0074e506bb9.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Added a LED Tailgate light last week. defc366cfeb628373390b4401d24d586.jpg

Now just waiting for the 32" Curved LED light bar to show up. Going to install it behind the grill.

Upgraded all Cargo Lights, and Reverse Lights to LED's that are 800 Lumens each !!

Also pulled the trigger and ordered the Kicker 200w Powered subwoofer.

By next week, I'm hoping to have the 32" light bar installed behind the grill, just running out of time this week in "free-time"

Here is a pictute with the new bulbs in the Reverse and Cargo areas. a19393af60467bb90098576e6fe73bc2.jpg

Archived