Chevrolet High Country Question?

Does anyone know if you can get a Chevrolet High Country 3500 SRW Truck in Black with Z71 and 4 Wheel Drive 6.6 Duramax?

Can't seem to figure out how to build a 3500 SRW with the High Country Option.

Thanks in advance,

Joe

Thanks for the reply's

I did find where you can get the Skid Plate Package with the High Country, but you would think that the top of the line Chevy would have a Z71 Option. O h well back to the drawing board. I'm sure you can get a 3500 SRW with Z71 and a Crew Cab with a short box right?

Thanks again,

Joe

Thanks for the reply's

I did find where you can get the Skid Plate Package with the High Country, but you would think that the top of the line Chevy would have a Z71 Option. O h well back to the drawing board. I'm sure you can get a 3500 SRW with Z71 and a Crew Cab with a short box right?

Thanks again,

Joe

From the looks of it Z71 isn't even an option on an HD. They only offered it with HDs for a short time. The Z71 package mechanically is just rancho shocks and I think hill decent (which I'm sure is already offered with the High Country).

Honestly, if you want a High Country 1 ton then don't worry about a Z71 package when it's really not that much added. And this is coming from someone that currently has a Z71 and owned a Z71 before my '14 lol.

From the looks of it Z71 isn't even an option on an HD. They only offered it with HDs for a short time. The Z71 package mechanically is just rancho shocks and I think hill decent (which I'm sure is already offered with the High Country).

Honestly, if you want a High Country 1 ton then don't worry about a Z71 package when it's really not that much added. And this is coming from someone that currently has a Z71 and owned a Z71 before my '14 lol.

Thanks for your reply. I agree with you, I just liked the interior of the High Country, but the Rancho Shocks and other goodies would have been nice. I don't do much off roading anyway, but the aftermarket shocks do improve handling. I installed a set of Bilstiens on my GMC and the difference was nigh and day from the stock shocks.

Thanks for your reply. I agree with you, I just liked the interior of the High Country, but the Rancho Shocks and other goodies would have been nice. I don't do much off roading anyway, but the aftermarket shocks do improve handling. I installed a set of Bilstiens on my GMC and the difference was nigh and day from the stock shocks.

Order guide shows Z71 available on LT and LTZ 3500hd.

My 2015 2500HD is Z71. It includes the shocks, but also the special instrument cluster and the Z71 door sill plates, both of which are awesome. Also, the interior trim pieces are a silver color and not wood grain. I vastly prefer it to high country, especially since I live in coastal Texas and that would just look stupid.

Gringo

My 2015 2500HD is Z71. It includes the shocks, but also the special instrument cluster and the Z71 door sill plates, both of which are awesome. Also, the interior trim pieces are a silver color and not wood grain. I vastly prefer it to high country, especially since I live in coastal Texas and that would just look stupid.

Gringo

Okay Cool, Thanks!

Archived