Price Paid

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Instead of starting a new thread I'm going to bump this old one.

What are you guys who ordered trucks getting for discounts, I believe GM is only offering around $2,500 on the 2015i's. I'm looking to order a new truck because I can't find one like I want on any dealer lots. I was looking at Laura GMC in Illinois, they are offering almost $10,000 off sticker, but would they offer that on a special order? I'd also like to trade my '14 in, I've never done a trade with a dealer in another state.

I ordered my 2015.I GMC 2500 HD on September 27th and should be here soon so I'll let you know when that day comes.

It was $2500 at time of order but dealer would not ring up price till it showed up.

Sierra Boy

Ordered my Denali 3500HD on 11/9, waiting for it now. I am paying dealer invoice less any incentives at time of delivery. Right now that is 2k GM and I will also qualify for a $600 Costco gift card if delivered by 1/4.

Welcome to Canada.....

2015 Sierra Denali HD with 6.6 Duramax.

Fully loaded.

With the taxes of 15% that we have here in Quebec: 90 000$...

They gave me some Vaseline with it....

Subscribed:

I appreciate when people post the the year & MSRP List and then final Sale Price they paid ...

Seeing what percent off MSRP is a much clearer shot of the deal someone got - that I may shoot for +- (Some online mentioned that the % means nothing - ?)

Too many times people post what they paid (out the door bs) without any details of Yr, MSRP, cab config, option package, added options - how does help anyone ?

I live in Mass and struggle to get more than 10% off list (2500HD) - tough dealers around here, though the1500's are offered at 20-25% with incentives/rebates at times

ps - I can't get Email notifications from this site, & yes I have them checked "Immediately" on the Notifications Options area (?) Seems no moderator on here (?) to ask for help.

I will list up my price after I pick up the truck today...2015 GMC 2500 HD DC SLT Z71 long box 6.0 6 speed

I'll list all the options so it is a clear idea what I ordered and what it went out the door.

Sierra Boy

2015 HD (gas)double cab 4x4

msrp: 46,000

Paid 37,000 out the door

purchased at laura GMC illinois

I'd say Very Good Deal 20% off

I may have to fly to Illinois for that kind of deal

this info may help all of us save $$$

Archived