2004 Silverado Cruise Just stoped working Fuse Good

LouieC

Question

I have a 04 Silverado The cruise just stopped working I checked the fuse and its good I have a Tech 2 and am wondering what module controls the Cruise control and if anyone knows if it is accessible through the Tech 2

8 answers to this question

Ok so now I have a New development .... Once and a while when I start my truck the ABS and Brake Light come on and I get the service brake system message If I turn off the truck and open the door then restart both lights go off ...This is getting frustrating ..Just a note everything was fine before I changed the brakes and put new tires on yesterday ... I have checked the ABS wiring and all clearances all of that is fine When I run my Tech2 everything looks good ....

Nope got it fixed ......Bad tail light bulb although it was lighting up it must have had a open ground as soon as I changed the bulb the brake pedal switch error went away

Ok so the brake light switch is working BUT I get Stop Lamp Pedal Switch Parameter says its applied and im not sure what diagnostic aids to go to ???

Confused Is the stop lamp pedal switch and the brake light switch the same thing ??? The brake lights ARE working fine but no cruise

Archived