New Denali HD

I know payload is 1K more but you where talking about it for towing and i thought they where the same 13K and not sure on fith wheel 14 or 17K depending on gas or diesel .

I have a 1 ton ford now diesel and the chevy i'm getting tows I think 1K more lol and it's going to be the gas engine .

I need the extra 1000 lb payload for towing my fifth wheel. Fifth wheel rvs have 20 percent pin weight versus 10 to 13 percent on bumper pulls. My last truck was a 2500 and the pin on my fifth wheel was exceeding the payload. Edited by therink

Voxx82 Nice rig! I have a 2015 2500HD LT with that BOSS DXT 8'2 POLY set up. Love the blade performance so for.. One issue with the blade. At high plow speeds (20mph)+ in scoop mode it turns off my stereo and shuts off the gauges for a second.. I hope your not experiencing this.. Just want to figure out my issue. Sweet SET UP!

Edited by fjtort2

Love the truck, got the same thing last week. However, my plow installer might have used the wrong light modules I notice your daytime running lights work mine do not. My plow unit is a Meyer w Saber lights. Do you happen to know what light modules they used on your truck ? Good luck with your truck is one sharp vehicle isn't it?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All, just picked up my new truck last week and really loving it. Coming from a 04 f150 this is really a step up!

IMG_20141031_125219043.jpg

IMG_20141031_125156070.jpg

IMG_20141106_081038009.jpg

Wow, sharp truck!

I would love to see what had to be done to get the plow mount on, I assume they had to cut the bumper?

If you raise the torsion bars it will raise the front of the truck and help level the plow as I can see the wings are touching but the middle is not, I assume you have since leveled your plow lights as they are pointed to the moon.

We run deflectors on all our plows as the snow blows back on the windshield if not.

Surprised you don't run a rubber cutting edge on the "brick" drive.

• 2 months later...