Cayenne metallic pictures??

kovs

Yes, they are the 20s. Never wanted larger then 18s, but this was the only truck on the east coast that was crew cab, std bed, buckets, max tow, and came with the power rear window (love that thing) Color wasn't even a choice of mine, but I love it now. It's a rare setup like my 07 so I'm happy. The wheels are off bc i was doing my 1st oil change and rotation. I drive about 5,000 a month so this will be common practice haha.

Truck looks great!

and 5k a month?! You do some kind of sales job or something? That's 60k a year, I had to check my math when I did that.

Truck looks great!

and 5k a month?! You do some kind of sales job or something? That's 60k a year, I had to check my math when I did that.

No sales...Well sometimes add-ons. Anyway, I own (1 of 4 partners) and operate a home remodeling company. I run the operations side of the company. We do windows, roofing, siding, blah blah blah. We are in 4 states now and growing. As of now I set up and run every single job sold by 1 of our 5-7 sales reps. 3 out of 5 days I'm literally driving all day long checking on jobs or doing the final inspections then collecting payments. This truck is my office away from the office. I help the installation crews out as much as I can by picking up window orders, picking up left over materials from jobs, Yada yada. This truck hauls almost everyday as well. I hate racking up the miles so quickly, but I love driving this baby every single mile. I forsee upwards of 6--8k per month on the horizon as I achieved 5k through a winter month which is a slower time for this field of business. I plan to hit 300k on this one!

Edited by J-man67

Apologies Jman ... New to the forum and figuring stuff out. Was trying to post pix of my 2015 Cayenne Metallic Sierra. Couldn't figure it out and ended up posting a couple meaningless messages ☺

Was also gonna ask if you might be interested in an exchange of your 20" wheels/tires for my 17's?

No need for apologies! I figured that was the issue. Anyway, welcome! I just might be interested. I am not familiar with the style of the 17s but I've always preferred smaller wheels with a larger tire profile.

Edited by J-man67

No need for apologies! I figured that was the issue. Anyway, welcome! I just might be interested. I am not familiar with the style of the 17s but I've always preferred smaller wheels with a larger tire profile.

Thanks for the welcome! Still can't figure the picture thing out :-)

Attempted PM but site says "you're not accepting." Anyway, maybe you could send me a PM with your cell # or email address and I could send you some pictures.

I'm in Cherry Hill, NJ and see you're in Delaware. If we're mutually agreeable to this whole thing, maybe we could meet and so a swapout exchange.

Thanks again!

post-140888-0-67906200-1426186892_thumb.jpg

Finally figured it out :rolleyes:

Here's a picture of my 2015 GMC Sierra 1500 4x4 Double Cab.

5.3L / 3.08 Rear with PosiTraction / Nav System / Backup Camera / Trailer Package / SLE Value Package / 17" Alloy Wheels

Truck is a little over a month old and has about 850 miles on it at this point.

So far I'm loving it!

The last GM truck I owned was a 2005 Chevy Express Cargo van for my contracting business at the time. Had well over 200,000 miles on the Express and very little issues.

Fingers crossed I have the same luck with my new Sierra!

Looking good SierraMax!

Weather getting nice here so I can maybe start my add ons.

My list of add ons includes: oem assist steps, K&N intake, Dual Liner bed liner, Undercover Flex hard tonneau cover and oem mudflaps.

Everythings been sitting in my living room waiting for warmer temps ?

We'll see what this weekend brings although I think they're calling for rain.

Edited by BOOMER119

I was just looking at them today when I dropped it off for Line-x. Was going to ask them if they could do them real quick but I forgot and picked the truck up after they closed. Plasti dip it is!

• Like 1

I was just looking at them today when I dropped it off for Line-x. Was going to ask them if they could do them real quick but I forgot and picked the truck up after they closed. Plasti dip it is!

Post some pictures when it's done ... What color do you plan to use? I was thinking of doing mine in anthracite

Haha if I ever have time. I was just out in my garage looking at what needs to be done. Tractor is #1, then dirt bike fork seals and swing arm bearing, then maybe the truck. I should have some time soon. I'll make it!

P.s. Sorry for not getting back to you about the wheels. I scraped/knicked one up so figured I killed that trade. Then my dad just got a 15 Silverado and he wants to trade knowing the scratches are there. Think I'll just keep them now that I don't have to worry about them anymore

Edited by J-man67