Email Address for GM Executive Office

GTD

I called GMC Customer Service and asked if they would provide me subject address. They said they didn't have one but gave me a mailing address; I told them we're in the 21st century, everyone has an email address. I then ungratefully but politely hung up the phone in disbelief being the gentleman that I am. Does anyone here have the address they'd share with me, PM is fine. Thank you.

I highly doubt you're ever going to get to talk to a GM exec. I'm surprised they gave you a mailing address.

See if you can get a hold of the gm reps on this board, i'm sure they can point you in the right direction.

I believe GM reps here are ghosts, canned replies that don't help anyone, but lead you to believe someone actually cares.

If fact I can't remember seeing an answer from one recently, can anyone?

I believe GM reps here are ghosts, canned replies that don't help anyone, but lead you to believe someone actually cares.

They are not and yes they have been replying to topics. Send them a PM

Ryan

U seriously think they will give you a mailbox which is read by GM exec's?

Let me try this again...

U seriously think GM exec's read email?

Well now that you've put it that way, I figured theyd have some underlings whose mission would be to hear/read customer complaints and yes mine are about my headlights. Sorry I did PM customer service early Friday, no reply but it show that something/one read or received it. If they have the courtesy to respondt to a customer, I 'll post their reply, I'm not holding my breath. This is the only issue I have with my truck, it's perfect other than this.

They helped me out with an issue I had with the local dealer. They contacted another dealer, explained the problem, and scheduled the appointment for me.

Well now that you've put it that way, I figured theyd have some underlings whose mission would be to hear/read customer complaints and yes mine are about my headlights. Sorry I did PM customer service early Friday, no reply but it show that something/one read or received it. If they have the courtesy to respondt to a customer, I 'll post their reply, I'm not holding my breath. This is the only issue I have with my truck, it's perfect other than this.

Have you taken it to your dealer? Can you provide more details on the issue and what has/has not been done?

Ryan - its not the dealer, it's the design/type of headlights that come on the 1415 Sierra's. Someone at the top need to drive one on these at night for the experience.

I would love to see the discussion of that if it actually gets to any of them to make a meeting topic. I would imagine it will go something like this...

"So we have a complaint email about in adequate headlights, Bob/Tim/Teresa, ect what are your thoughts? He doesn't think we have driven one at night to notice."

"I own a high country, they are fine"

"My husband owns a Denali, he loves them"

"I regularly drive them to switch up Executive vehicle program if the Z06/Escalade isn't available, they are great."

"Ok, lets at least check in to this. The man mentioned a forum so lets have one of our kids err I mean interns research this on the forums and follow back up"

Fridays meeting:

"What did you find out Barry?"

"I searched all the big GM truck forums, I tallied 168 complaints across 4 forums, but it is the same guys complaining so my actual total of people complaints are 52. I got 442 saying they are just fine, good, great or similar. I checked our complaint department and only saw 281 complaints across the nation that have been logged either by a dealer or email complaint to GM. 82% of the dealer complaints were solved by a headlight re-adjustment, the others are still ongoing. Overall this ordeal has been brought up to a 0.19% complaint rate out 410,289 sold trucks with the projector headlights."

"Great job Barry. Ok guys, well they are fine; not sure why this guy thinks emailing a head of GM will help. So lets send him an email from Mary's fake email noting thank you, we will look in to it with our engineering team and the NHTSA and send him a free oil change or something. On a more important note, has anyone booked the corporate jet for next weekend? If not, dibs. Oh, who brought doughnuts today?

Tyler

I would love to see the discussion of that if it actually gets to any of them to make a meeting topic. I would imagine it will go something like this...

"So we have a complaint email about in adequate headlights, Bob/Tim/Teresa, ect what are your thoughts? He doesn't think we have driven one at night to notice."

"I own a high country, they are fine"

"My husband owns a Denali, he loves them"

"I regularly drive them to switch up Executive vehicle program if the Z06/Escalade isn't available, they are great."

"Ok, lets at least check in to this. The man mentioned a forum so lets have one of our kids err I mean interns research this on the forums and follow back up"

Fridays meeting:

"What did you find out Barry?"

"I searched all the big GM truck forums, I tallied 168 complaints across 4 forums, but it is the same guys complaining so my actual total of people complaints are 52. I got 442 saying they are just fine, good, great or similar. I checked our complaint department and only saw 281 complaints across the nation that have been logged either by a dealer or email complaint to GM. 82% of the dealer complaints were solved by a headlight re-adjustment, the others are still ongoing. Overall this ordeal has been brought up to a 0.19% complaint rate out 410,289 sold trucks with the projector headlights."

"Great job Barry. Ok guys, well they are fine; not sure why this guy thinks emailing a head of GM will help. So lets send him an email from Mary's fake email noting thank you, we will look in to it with our engineering team and the NHTSA and send him a free oil change or something. On a more important note, has anyone booked the corporate jet for next weekend? If not, dibs. Oh, who brought doughnuts today?

Tyler

thats basically how all meetings go.

ive had a few similar but not about cars or jets....basically just the doughnuts and really getting nothing else done.

Archived