Tps help

You need to have the sensor re-learn procedure done. Look in your manual for the instructions. most 2012s and newer require a tool to do this procedure and the dealer should have done it for you for FREE, It only takes 1 minute.

You didn't say what year you have, but on my '14 all you do is go to the menu page where it shows the tire pressures and then hold the select button on the right (where it has the check) until you hear the beep. Then it will relearn. Only literally takes 2 seconds so no need to take it back to the dealer.

You didn't say what year you have, but on my '14 all you do is go to the menu page where it shows the tire pressures and then hold the select button on the right (where it has the check) until you hear the beep. Then it will relearn. Only literally takes 2 seconds so no need to take it back to the dealer.

I had no idea. Thanks for the tips.

You have to use the tool. Which is after you activate the learning mode. Just activating the learning mode is going to do nothing without the tool. It does not relearn by itself. This is clearly outlined in the owners manual.

Archived