Renting '15 yukon xl slt

calgator73 - some 2015 GM fullsize SUVs are having a problem with low frequency sound, something you may not hear but will feel as pressure in the head. Pay special attention to kids that can't articulate what's going on, as in irritation when normally their fine.

calgator73 - some 2015 GM fullsize SUVs are having a problem with low frequency sound, something you may not hear but will feel as pressure in the head. Pay special attention to kids that can't articulate what's going on, as in irritation when normally their fine.

Hahaha no im being dead serious the 2015 suburban i drove alerts the driver by vibrating the seat when you get too close. Its a real feature with the LTZ

I like the vibrating seat when you get too close to something.

You can get that in the 2015 pickups as well. (drove an SLT today that had it)

What you can't get in the trucks is the adaptive cruise.

You can get that in the 2015 pickups as well. (drove an SLT today that had it)

What you can't get in the trucks is the adaptive cruise.

I have that in my '14 LTZ as well as the lane departure which vibrates the seat if you stray from your lane without the turn signal on.

I have that in my '14 LTZ as well as the lane departure which vibrates the seat if you stray from your lane without the turn signal on.

I have the seat vibrator in my 14 SLT, it's pretty neat as if you are on the right line the right side of the seat vibrates and same with left side.

It has all the features of my ltz...plus rain sensing wipers. I did discover that when they fixed my seat they reversed the wires for the vibrating motors. Left stripe left vibe and vice versa in the gmc. Kids love the yukon...wife hates the front seat. (looks identical to my ltz...her imagination?) drove from Hampton to Gatlinburg through the blizzard...truck was perfect. Had to manually increase fan speed to keep the windows from fogging.

We did experience low frequency noise when below 50mph AND in V4 mode with the engine slightly lugging (when decelerating in V4 mode no issues). It was just like my 07 Yukon xl but a little louder.

Archived