Beware Ebay seller truckcaraccessories

RVJ

I purchased an Item from this seller. It was not as described and I returned the item for a refund.

The seller did refund my purchase price as he said he would. Ebay said he would refund the return shipping also. The seller and I have been in communication today but he refuses to refund the return shipping that Ebay said he should refund. I can tell you the merchandise was not as pictured, it was clearly defective and nothing like pictured. Ebay considers it fraud to show one thing and ship another. In this situation, Ebay says the seller must refund the return shipping. Many are shopping this time of year for themselves, if you are Using Ebay, check the sellers feedback score and stick to reputable sellers. If the prices are considerably cheaper the the same types of items from other sellers, there is usually a reason.

We have emailed back and forth about a dozen times. He says he will refund shipping after I remove negative feedback and I will not remove the feedback till I get the refund. He's been playing around for 2 days now. I'm pretty sure Ebay will have to handle this eventually.

We have emailed back and forth about a dozen times. He says he will refund shipping after I remove negative feedback and I will not remove the feedback till I get the refund. He's been playing around for 2 days now. I'm pretty sure Ebay will have to handle this eventually.

Indeed. I wasted no time in contacting their resolution center. They were very quick and decisive.

Thanks, Ebay is showing the refund for the price and is showing the concern cancelled because of the refund. I'm trying to continue the case because of the shipping but Ebay keeps putting up a wall. I have not given up yet.

Thanks, Ebay is showing the refund for the price and is showing the concern cancelled because of the refund. I'm trying to continue the case because of the shipping but Ebay keeps putting up a wall. I have not given up yet.

I had a similar problem (different seller) the seller did not ship or respond to emails thru ebay's system. I had to open a case in the Resolution Center. The seller FINALLY shipped, but the item was not as described, different part numbers, parts missing. The seller still would not answer emails. When I tried to get a refund thru ebay, ebay said I already had a case pending with that seller, so Dummy Me closed the case (since item was delivered), and tried to open a new case for refund since the wrong item was sent.

I too hit a wall with ebay. Their website just took me in "circles" trying to open a second case.

EBay's system is poorly designed. I am sure it takes less people than before to operate.

I sold the item (correctly described) at a loss. Left the seller negative feedback.

RANT OVER

Archived