2014 crew cab wheel/tire / lift help

I just bought a 2014 tungsten metallic crew cab lt..... I'm wanting to go with bmf sota wheels but I can't decide or figure out what size tire and wheel and offset and such that I would need ... 20 inch wheel with 33 or 35x12.50s? And I don't want a super huge lift, since I won't be off-roading, I would just want an agressive good stance... So all help will be appreciated , looking to get wheels and tired soon

I'm in the same boat. I won't be doing much off-road at all with my truck but still want a lift and bigger tires. I am planning to get a 4.5" zone off-road lift with 35x12.5x20 tires.

I'm planning to do stock rims for a little while probably and then I will change to something in a 20x9 w/ about a +15 offset or a 0 offset. A +15 offset looks good without a lift so I think it'll be just right with a lift that widens the track width. I will post a pic here once I finally get the set up.

Yeah I didn't really know how much lift needed to clear with 35s

Yeah I didn't really know how much lift needed to clear with 35s

Really you can clear a 35" on nothing but a leveling kit. BUT trimming would be required.

Zone claims no trimming required if you use a 20x9 with 5.75" backspace

Some guys have even gone to 34s with modest width tires. If you are interested in the off-road performance, the larger diameter may be better than the width...if you have to trade one for the other.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived