Finally Put My Truck to Work

I don't even want to know how much that big ass curved UHD TV was. I have a Samsung HD Smart TV but it's just a 32", still love it though lol. I put mine to work after only having it for 2 or 3 days. I had to pull my uncle's POS car to his house and you can't even imagine how worried I was about him running into the back of me, even with the chain going through a long enougb pipe.

I don't even want to know how much that big ass curved UHD TV was. I have a Samsung HD Smart TV but it's just a 32", still love it though lol.I put mine to work after only having it for 2 or 3 days. I had to pull my uncle's POS car to his house and I you can't even imagine how worried I was about him running into the back of me, even with the chain going through a pipe.

Belive it or not I only had to pay taxes on it. I had bought a 65in. Samsung a year earlier and had just a VERY minor golf ball size spot , barely noticeable in the backlighting. Since the extended warranty co. could not find anyone in my area to come a look at it they issued me a $3,199 store credit to pick out anything I wanted. Best part is, I still get to keep the ...ahem

"BROKEN" TV. Man that other tv shure looks good in my bedroom. HA HA. Man I will tell you 4K is bad ass. Its about time I get a little good luck after the trouble I've had with my last three 2014s. Usually with my luck, it could be raining vaginas and I'd get hit in the head with a dick. LOL Im just waiting on something bad to happen now. I wonder if I could mount a 65 in. tv in the front of the toilet? What more could a man want. HAHA.

P.s. not bragging. Im just amazed as everyone else. THANKS to GOD

Belive it or not I only had to pay taxes on it. I had bought a 65in. Samsung a year earlier and had just a VERY minor golf ball size spot , barely noticeable in the backlighting. Since the extended warranty co. could not find anyone in my area to come a look at it they issued me a $3,199 store credit to pick out anything I wanted. Best part is, I still get to keep the ...ahem

"BROKEN" TV. Man that other tv shure looks good in my bedroom. HA HA. Man I will tell you 4K is bad ass. Its about time I get a little good luck after the trouble I've had with my last three 2014s. Usually with my luck, it could be raining vaginas and I'd get hit in the head with a dick. LOL Im just waiting on something bad to happen now. I wonder if I could mount a 65 in. tv in the front of the toilet? What more could a man want. HAHA.

P.s. not bragging. Im just amazed as everyone else. THANKS to GOD

:lol::lol::lol:

Maybe I should have gotten the standard bed. That thing barely fit! But Im not going to complain. Now it is time for a Top Gear marathon to clean out my DVR.

1024x768_bestfit_3_zpscd3d538d.jpg

i felt the same way the first time i put my motorcycle n the back....but then remember thats not all that often but parking in small sports is.

i like to park in the compact car parking spots at just to show people that it is possible to park inside 1 spot.

That tv is on sale at best buy for 1999

Then you better jump on it. As you know there are different versions in the same family of tvs. 120hz, 240hz, 3D or 2D only,ect. I got the best one of this 65 inch model HH Gregg had and still have plenty of in store credit left over. I would like to replace my 2 year old Bose sound system but seems everyone is pushing those stupid sound bars. I want a good head unit with a sub and bluetooth satellite speakers all around. Bose just doesn't allow for any tweaking. Its either on or not. Too bad but I don't think they sell any auto speakers to replace the factory door speakers in the My(disappointment)Link system do they? Anyone know of a good replacement speaker for the non Bose MyLink? Anyway, got a little off topic there. Carry on Gentlemen :flag:

Man, you must old...maybe as old as me. :cheers:

I'm only 29 and my 1st truck was 16 years old when I got it and it was the most basic you could get. It didn't even have factory A/C and the guy took the radio and speakers out for some reason. It was what I learned to drive a manual on though and if it would have been 4x4 I would have kept it as a backup truck and play truck.

I'm only 29 and my 1st truck was 16 years old when I got it and it was the most basic you could get. It didn't even have factory A/C and the guy took the radio and speakers out for some reason. It was what I learned to drive a manual on though and if it would have been 4x4 I would have kept it as a backup truck and play truck.

I know what you're saying. I had a truck that was manual, but 4x4 with manual locking hubs without A/C. Great for highway driving, but sucked ass in stop-n-go driving without the A/C. It was a solid piece, though!

Archived