rdnckhntr94's 2014 Silverado High Country Build

LongrangeLauber

Yep, and you can get em from a forum member that runs oempartsdirect.com. His handle here is SuperChargedSS I do believe.

Ah, yes. The gentleman who's wife drives that beautiful 2015 lifted GMC Denali HD. He has a build thread on it

Sent while in 'Murica...

Ah, yes. The gentleman who's wife drives that beautiful 2015 lifted GMC Denali HD. He has a build thread on it

Sent while in 'Murica...

Yep that's him. I watched him build the Denali HD from Instagram (http://instagram.com/oempartsdirect). He used to have a 1500 with the 2500 HD front end (bumper, hood, etc) - it was called the Yeti. He is also an American Force wheels dealer. Nevermind the website, shoot him a PM or email he usually has some stuff in stock and he is in Davie FL.

Removed the air dam just now. Makes a world of difference. Sorry forgot to take a before pic

0c383e0c2c46ccc39e6cd8b2548ef9ea.jpg

Still want to lift the nose up so looking into level kits as we speak. Measurements that I took yesterday when it was getting dark were 39" rear and then 36.5" front

Sent while in 'Murica...

• Like 4

I truly want a lift kit deep down, but even deeper down I remember all the problems I had with my other truck and it makes me steer away lol but they look soooo good lifted. Probably just a level with 33's and replica sierra all terrain wheels and I'll be satisfied. Do a slight debadge and some other stuff

Saw something in another thread with footwell led lights. He had them wired to the usb port so they are always on while driving. I plan on wiring mine to the dome light so they come on with them

Sent while in 'Murica...

• Like 1

I still think you should get rid of those Badlander emblems.

I like the high country emblems on the doors. I think I'll take off the door trim, 4x4 emblems, and debadge the tailgate except for the high country emblem. I like them there [emoji106]

Sent while in 'Murica...

Friday I plan on ordering lights to install for footwell lighting from this place, gonna do white:

http://www.oznium.com/prewired-superflux

I was also just outside hooking up my trailer to the truck and realized there is no light back there for when you hook up a trailer in the dark! Now I know its not a huge deal, but I figured, hey why not install some of those lights, since they claim to be waterproof, back there so I can see while hooking stuff up. Shouldn't be too bad. I'll just wire it in with the bed lights, which should be real easy to do. They claim a 3/8" hole is big enough to mount one in so shouldn't be too hard. Hopefully this works out cause I don't believe Ive ever seen someone mount lights there