Post up your Summit White Silverado/Sierra

8 minutes ago, SuperChevy14 said:

Thanks for the ideas... I’m unsure whether to go with stainless w/ black inserts or all black running boards. Also whether to go with round or flat boards... I’ve been checking out others pictures but still indecisive. 

What kind of climate do you live in, would they be susceptible to corrosion?

stainless is a good idea if it's truly stainless, the painted ones will most likely peel or wear over time but you have the option to repaint them. As long as they have a flat stepping spot you're good 

3 hours ago, tanner709 said:

What kind of climate do you live in, would they be susceptible to corrosion?

stainless is a good idea if it's truly stainless, the painted ones will most likely peel or wear over time but you have the option to repaint them. As long as they have a flat stepping spot you're good 

I live in the Kentucky, we have pretty usual seasons (spring, summer, fall, and winter). Nothing too bad when it comes to winters in terms of a lot of snow/salt 

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Brandan Powell said:

20180127_145716.jpg

20180120_150205.jpg

20180105_155204.jpg

That's a sharp looking truck.  I like those fender flares better that any other that I have seen.  I would like to see a pic of the truck from the rear. I'm just curious what you've done with the emblems and what all you have color matched on the tailgate and rear bumper.   

• 2 weeks later...