Well, I did it

Wow...

Mortman,

have you contacted your dealer? I would complain about that. I'm 7 weeks and dealer called today and said the Denali is on the train on its way to Mira Loma, CA. They also gave me the VIN #.

They told me three months from the jump....so calling them would be fruitless as I'm sure they'd tell me, "well, we told you three months a months and a half ago"

I am excited about it, but I'm not in any huge rush either.

Checked back today...still no projected build week. Was told to contact dealer regarding allocation. Can't really understand GM not building out a sold order because of allocation...also can't understand why one of the top 10 largest family dealer groups would have issue with allocation.

GMC reached out to me over facebook when I made a comment on one of their posts. They told me to PM them my order number. I did this yesterday and still no word from them. Wondering if I'll get my order or my answer from them first.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mortman, I ordered my Onyx/Jet Black short wheelbase Yukon Denali with Open Road and Premium on Dec 12. I have been driving it for almost 2 weeks now as I picked it up the day the dealer got it on Feb 3 (and I'm in WA state!). The biggest difference is I kept the 20" standard wheels/tires. I've heard that the 22's are in short supply. This might be your issue.

Archived