ABS indicator lights on

Love My Jimmy 2004. ABS indicator lights on after the start of the move. Diagnostics showed that the trouble code is C0265. I've read that this is a very common problem among the GMC and Chevy. Does it make sense to go to the dealer and replace item? Because the replacement costs $$$ but the car is 10 years old? I hope somebody knows something about repeir

Thank you

I read that If the EBCM is deemed faulty and a replacement is necessary, it’s an expensive operation. The cost is probably around $800 or so for the part as well as an hour to an hour and a half’s labor time, plus programming charges, if necessary :tear:

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for useful information! God bless Google! I have found Module Repair Pro Inc. (5911 Lemona ave. Van Nuys CA 91411 phone (818)235-1095) http://www.shop.modulerepairpro.com

I paied attention that customers write very good reviews. I called and described my problem. They were very careful and answered all questions. Finally It took only couple hours to repair of the Module for reasonable price. By the way, they fix all kinds of modules. :driving:

Archived