Help with accessories 14 Sierra A/T

Well I need some accessories, where's a good place to buy, any link and idea appreciated,

Wants,,

Tonneau cover, Loved my Truxedo low pro GT on my 05, so this is preferred, wish it would have fit i would have kept it, any other suggestions? post a pic

Splash/mud guards, should i buy GM? 42.99 for front, same for back, weather techs I found for 39.99, r they any good? or get the OEM ones?

Weather tech's? seems some like and don't like, suggestions? best price?

Need side steps, I like the 6" oval ones, the round ones don't seem to look great on these,

bed mat/bedliner/tailgate protector/

thanks for thought and suggestions, maybe someone took something off there truck for 1 reason or another

Check the classifieds section of the forum. I got my 6" steps and Weathertech mats from fellow members.

I went with a Roll-X tonneau cover, works great. I also like Bakflip covers too. Morrie from www.bakfactoryoutlet.com is a great guy to buy from. If you call him direct, ask for the Forum discount and he'll give you his best price. He also sells Bedrugs and BedTred liners.

I cheaped out for the bed liner and found a like new take-off plastic GM bedliner with tailgate protector in my local Craigslist classifieds, it was from a spray-on liner dealer. You can call the spray dealers in your area and ask them if they have any plastic bedliners laying around for 2014-up GM trucks, I'll bet they sell it to you cheap if that's what you want.

I just purchased my truck last month. 2014 Sierra SLT All Terran.

Here is what I went with

Floor mats weather tech

3m invisible bra on front included paint bumper, hood, the a pillars, roof, fender extends, mirrors, rear bumper, edge of tailgate, and all door edges.

Mud flaps husky because the weather tech rear don't stay on thru a car wash.

Line x bed liner premium

Realtrex One tonneau cover. This is my favorite item. All aluminum panels.

Husky under rear seat storage unit. Another excellent item.

More to be added shortly Christmas yeah .

Here's my 2 opinion;

Tonneau cover, Loved my Truxedo low pro GT on my 05, so this is preferred, wish it would have fit i would have kept it, any other suggestions? Retrax Pro but pricey

Splash/mud guards, should i buy GM? 42.99 for front, same for back, weather techs I found for 39.99, r they any good? or get the OEM ones? OEM, best value for money spent; proper fitment.

Weather tech's? seems some like and don't like, suggestions? Weathertechs are a good choice, both functional and stylish, some members here complain of "curling" at outward corners but I've not had that problem 1 year into them, while others here seem to prefer a "beefier, heavy solid rubber surface"

Need side steps, I like the 6" oval ones, the round ones don't seem to look great on these, - OEM rectangular as standard on the SLT and Denali's or AMP Research power boards. Another option might be the NFAB Nurf Bars, wheel to wheel (NFab now offers in both Black matte and Stainless). If you like the OEMs watch your local Craigslist as many owners upgrade to power boards and want to sell them.

bed mat/bedliner/tailgate protector/ - my preference was the BedRug, also have a dense rubber matt I can roll out and lay down for heavy loads but for general use its the rug. I know others here prefer spray in liners which makes sense for HD utility bed use. In my case I'm hauling mostly light cargo, groceries, etc.+ the occasional pet crew.

I bought the WeatherTech bedliner. Its pretty nice I think. I do not haul anything big though. Access Tonneau cover. I bought the GM mud flaps. I am pretty disappointed by the directions. The directions call out a certain size drill bit. It was too big. Not happy about it. So keep that in mind if you buy them. Husky floor mats. I still need to get some steps.

I got a 2014 sierra AT in September. Here's what I went with:

No tonneau cover...yet
Husky x-act contour front floor mats
Armorthane (rhino) spray in bed liner
OEM molded front and rear mud flaps

Xpel clear paint protection film on entire front end of truck, half of fenders and hood as well

Personally find what you want on the internet and any truck accessory site than copy and past the description or part number into amazon. 9 out of 10 times if amazon has it, its cheaper.

Otherwise GM parts direct has good prices on stuff, but thats GM authentic parts only.

Personally find what you want on the internet and any truck accessory site than copy and past the description or part number into amazon. 9 out of 10 times if amazon has it, its cheaper.

Otherwise GM parts direct has good prices on stuff, but thats GM authentic parts only.

thanks, been doing that lmao,

Archived