Full Throttle Suspension in the 2015 6.2L Denali

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, from the dealership to the stereo shop and now to the garage. I work out of town, so I had them find me the truck I wanted and arrange the work so it will be ready when I get home.

I'm really looking forward to actually getting in it lol, haven't owned a GMC since high school and that was almost 6 years ago now.

Well I'm a little annoyed. Shop just let me know the dealership didn't send the 35's I requested, but 33's instead.

The only reason I even went with the BFGs was that there is apparently a wait on the Toyo MTs here, so I think I will just burn these off over winter and swap into the Toyo MTs this summer. Still a little annoyed, as I think it's going to look silly.

Anyway, more photos:

vS30nSb.jpg

vKhr6zg.jpg

They're still putting the flares on but I had them send me a progress photo because I'm too excited

hcMw2qn.jpg

cR00dTe.jpg

I'm looking at the photo of the rear, how did they get the magnetic ride shock to mount? It looks really stretched. Looks good by the way. What kind of stereo are you having installed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm looking at the photo of the rear, how did they get the magnetic ride shock to mount? It looks really stretched. Looks good by the way. What kind of stereo are you having installed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Suspension is hanging in that photo, but the upper shock mount is dropped down with a spacer provided with the FTS kit

Archived