Sneakerheads and shoe fanatics

Skeeter McSkeet

I've looked around and didn't see any threads for this, so I apologize if one has been started and I didn't find it. I feel like this is a random topic that may or may not get some responses. If this is posted in the wrong section, I also apologize in advance for that.

Alright, the whole purpose of this thread is for any shoe collectors or shoe fanatics out there (aka sneakerheads) that want to show off their collection, or talk about shoes in general. As with anything, pictures are always crucial.

I grew up a Chicago Bulls fan, and Michael Jordan was my idol. I loved watching him play; I still watch old games sometimes if I ever find a free moment. I myself collect mostly retro Jordans, but have a few other ones in the collection as well.

If this thread gets some interest I'll post up some more pics. Here's a picture of the collection back in 2010, I have added a few more since then, but nothing major. Mainly because I am disappointed with the quality of the new retros. Also, because the hype surrounding them nowadays is a bit ridiculous, and I won't camp for them.

I also have gotten a little older and find better things to spend my money on lol.

B18750C9-63A1-493C-9BB1-2E5DEDEC1FDE_zps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow nice

Collection, I too grew up a huge bulls fan living close to chicago. Had tons of Jordan's when I was younger. Right now I have these for basketball, one of my favorites

2cae0cf3c01f1d20a3c32de2a1c32477.jpg

I do have a pair of blue foamposites (penny) I had back in HS. They were like $175 back then. Wore them in a summer league now they are in my closest

Ryan

I'm not a big fanatic but I did get some really nice doc martens the other day for 130$ my shop should be reimbursing me 50 thru their shoe program 6442c4d24a89712d57eb3c2c446decde.jpg

Can't go wrong with doc's from what I hear. I've never owned a pair, but doesn't seem like anyone ever complains about them. I visited Ireland when I was younger, and that's what 99% of the people there were wearing it seemed.

The company I work for will reimburse us for boots each year as well; they prefer they be American made though. I'm no boot expert, but I found a good deal and I picked up some Georgia boots, they aren't made in Georgia that's here in the states like I thought lol.

8A2D2B2E-C524-4776-9E35-AC5C0E9627A7_zps

Archived