Airaid MIT for 6.2

I'd like to know also. From the picture it looks like the coupler that would attach to the throttle body is to small. I called them a month ago and they said MIT wasnt available for the 15 yet, then offered up the whole kit.. The factory box with just a tube would be ideal.

the Airaid for CAI kit I have on my 2014 with the 6.2L was made for the 5.3L truck and worked just fine.

I cant imagine they are 100% identical. It might fit and it might work fine but I would think the flow rates would be considerably different between the two trucks.

Just a though.

I cant imagine they are 100% identical. It might fit and it might work fine but I would think the flow rates would be considerably different between the two trucks.

Just a though.

Nope, I have this setup from talking directly to Airaid. The only change they made after I installed mine was to the throttle body coupler.

Just a though.

The 5.3 and 6.2 are identical other than the 6.2 just has a bigger bore. But, everything else is the same unless they changed something just for 2015 which I haven't heard. All intake kits I've looked up has the same exact part # for both of them.

Nope, I have this setup from talking directly to Airaid. The only change they made after I installed mine was to the throttle body coupler.

The 5.3 and 6.2 are identical other than the 6.2 just has a bigger bore. But, everything else is the same unless they changed something just for 2015 which I haven't heard. All intake kits I've looked up has the same exact part # for both of them.

Good info guys, thanks!

That looks to be a fully enclosed one. You have a part number for it?

If I end up not trading truck for a diesel I'll get either that one or airaid

The picture shows an Airaid MIT w/factory airbox. I don't know the part # but if that is what you want you can call Airaid and give them your year and engine size to order one.

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/167611-airaid-mit-for-62/?p=1545581

Here's some part #'s for a 2015 - 6.2 L

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/167759-airaid-part-numbers-2015-62l/?p=1547277

Archived