Heated steering wheel

You can go to the dealership and pick up the terminals your self if you need to have that jumper wire like Justin posted on page 11. I used Yazaki 4114411002 ( male spade terminal) and Yazaki 7116411102 ( female terminal) Not bad. It took me just under 2 hours but that was battling the heat outside as well. Fighting the clockspring is a PITA. That yellow plug is fished all the way up and to the side of the dash.

It seems as though everything works now, but I'll have to try it again tonight when it cools off. Everything in the truck was super hot. :crackup:

• Like 1

You can go to the dealership and pick up the terminals your self if you need to have that jumper wire like Justin posted on page 11. I used Yazaki 4114411002 ( male spade terminal) and Yazaki 7116411102 ( female terminal) Not bad. It took me just under 2 hours but that was battling the heat outside as well. Fighting the clockspring is a PITA. That yellow plug is fished all the way up and to the side of the dash.

It seems as though everything works now, but I'll have to try it again tonight when it cools off. Everything in the truck was super hot. :crackup:

I start the truck and turn the a/c on and turn the vents on the wheel and let it get cold, then turn the heated wheel on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you sure these are the right terminals ? One is for 16-18 awg the other is 20-22 awg

I have an extra of each, but they're only $5 for the pair at the dealership. Shipping would only be a buck or two in an envelope.

I crimped the female end on but had too much solder, so I just cut it off and used the spare one I had.

I have an extra of each, but they're only $5 for the pair at the dealership. Shipping would only be a buck or two in an envelope.

I crimped the female end on but had too much solder, so I just cut it off and used the spare one I had.

My dealership doesn't have just terminals they only have pigtails any help out there

You have to ask in the service dept. parts dept doesn't know crap about it. I walked in and had to go in the back where they were actually working on the cars and talked to a guy at the service desk. He walked back and grabbed the tray 9 thatbwas full of the yazaki terminals. I then matched them up and he printed up an invoice. See if that helps first.

• Like 1

Yeah I know. I looked at an Infiniti Q30 $39,000.00 No option for heated steering wheel. I told the dealership that was a deal breaker. Can't live without it if you live in the Northeast !

• 3 months later...
Does anyone have the electrical diagram for the heated steering wheel specifically the wiring coming from the heated steering wheel button to clockspring . 
This what you’re looking for?
0aad2273b2e00a0f5584d1a9cd01615d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk