Switchback for turn signal?

I've had two pairs, both from iJDMTOY. 7443LL is the size. The first pair were blueish white and one went dead on me within a year so I ordered a new pair. These are whiter and less blinding if that makes sense. However, the passengers side isn't playing nice with the truck. It doesn't flash orange when the lights come on. The previous pair did work perfectly though.

Do you need the Hyper Flash Bypass 50W Resistors? from iJDMTOY

Yes sir, you're going to need resistors for any switchback you use unless its clearly states you don't (in that case it's usually not a switchback) or it's a V3 Triton from VLED. They have their own resistors.

i cant even get the ones i have to work at all..flipped the bulb, tried them in the tail lights..nothing..

anyone else have this problem?

Not sure man, maybe you have a bad bulb? Have you tried it on both sides? I know this may sound weird but make the sure bulb is all the way in and making contact. Some LEDs don't fit the socket correctly and wont slide all the way in making them unusuable unless you push them in with more pressure.

Which do you have currently and what do you hate about them?

I drive like a jerk and barely use my turn signals anyway that might be why I am having such a hard time with this. Are they only $130 or do you have to include those options?

I hear you. $130 is a lot, but they are the best. I ended up buying them today. My switchbacks will be for sale at the end of the month.

By the way your truck finally sealed the deal with me to open my headlights

Which do you have currently and what do you hate about them?

I drive like a jerk and barely use my turn signals anyway that might be why I am having such a hard time with this. Are they only $130 or do you have to include those options?

I have the Samsung 5630 SMD bulbs. They are not bad at all, but in direct sunlight the amber is hard to see. At night they are really bright, but do not match my 5000k HIDs. They are more of a 6000k color.

You need to buy a resistor to stop hyper flash. You can add that and a harness to the V3 kit for $26, making it a complete plug and play kit or you can buy resistors from Amazon (around $5), and splice into the existing wiring.

By the way your truck finally sealed the deal with me to open my headlights

Do it! you will be happy once its done.

Archived