GMC ALL-terrain HD

Does anyone here have one? Searched and haven't come up with anything other then some stock photos. I may be picking one up within the week if they find one, or I'm ordering one. I just wanted to see a couple pics of others first.

Thanks.

2015-GMC-SierraHD-AllTerrain-037.jpg

Yes, they are sharp. I can't wait. I dont like leather so I am good with heated cloth. My 07 had the cloth seats and I never had an issue with them. Still look new. Anyway, leather makes me sweat. Like dead of winter -20, cold truck, cold seats, I sweat. I dunno...its strange, but for that reason, cloth only. Really wish they were offering the 0% currently. I always go that route! We offer financing and people can essentially "buy" the rate. Oh well, I'll see what I can figure out. Either way, I am finally getting another truck...its been needed badly since May. Can't wait to load it down and make her work!

They came with the stock 265/60R20 Goodyear Wrangler SRAs which is not a very good off-road tire so I ordered 285/60R20 Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs which are more aggressive. I had the same tire on my 2007 GMC Sierra 1500 and they were great.

I believe the 18" tires on the All Terrains come with the Michelin LTX AT2. But I upgraded to the 20" rims when I ordered the truck and they come with the GY SRA.

Edited by TheBigLand

They came with the stock 265/60R20 Goodyear Wrangler SRAs which is not a very good off-road tire so I ordered 285/60R20 Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs which are more aggressive. I had the same tire on my 2007 GMC Sierra 1500 and they were great.

I believe the 18" tires on the All Terrains come with the Michelin LTX AT2. But I upgraded to the 20" rims when I ordered the truck and they come with the GY SRA.

Wow, so you are running 285/60/20 DuraTrac's, any rubbing at all? Looks great! That is my first choice of tire!

Jim Bob, I have minor rubbing in reverse when at full turn but I am pretty sure it is just because of the Cloudrider mud flaps. It doesn't happen all the time. This is a heavy mud flap that pulls down on the wheel well liner and hangs in towards the wheel. I am going to try and take the front set off first to see if that resolves the issue before I look at leveling options. I am pretty sure they will clear once I remove the front mud flaps.

vetracer - I believe the All Terrain version comes in both 2500 and 3500 SRW. :)

I'm going to build one now on gmc.com and submit to dealer. if they can't find a match by Friday I guess I'm stuck ordering one. Just totalled the car that replaced my last truck so I need something now...love being in these situations.

J-man - You have the option of Chrome bumpers or not when you build the truck. I had mine built and it took 3 months from order to delivery at my local dealer. It only took 2 months from the time of order but 4 weeks for delivery because I am in a remote location in Canada and 4 weeks is pretty standard.

If you are going to spend that amount of money then best to build exactly what you want. I am with you on the bumpers, the chrome is too much. :)

J-man - You have the option of Chrome bumpers or not when you build the truck. I had mine built and it took 3 months from order to delivery at my local dealer. It only took 2 months from the time of order but 4 weeks for delivery because I am in a remote location in Canada and 4 weeks is pretty standard.

If you are going to spend that amount of money then best to build exactly what you want. I am with you on the bumpers, the chrome is too much. :)

OK, that makes sense. Just wasnt aware so when the dealer sent me this, I was like uhhhh....where are the body colored bumpers? Very true on getting exactly what I want. I've been going back and forth on a Sierra and Silverado. Thought I liked the Silverado's more this time around, but now I am unsure. DECISIONS DECISIONS DECISIONS!!!!

I hate the new GMC HD wheels.. The one in the OP's pic are back and the ones one that white HD are ugly too! IMO

I hate your wheels. haha, KIDDING. Love the truck actually. That sig picture with the sinister Ford in the background is pure sex. I am not a fan of all the chrome everywhere, nor am I 100% sold on the wheel offerings, BUT stock wheels and tires never last very long on my trucks. They will get 4-5,000 miles on them before I get bit by the lift bug. Happens historically....its sad really haha but I can't fight it.

I will be honest though, I am REALLY tired of searching for a truck. Think I am just going to order, wait, enjoy!

• Like 1

I'm new here but here's a couple of pics of my 2015. Bought it with wheels and leveling kit already installed. Went with All-Terrain over Denali strictly on the interior. The Denali is severly lacking on the woodgrain that makes it luxury class. The interior of the All Terrain is really unique. Carbon fiber accents on the leather and panels and the dash. Red stitching really tops it off. Only thing I wish is that the grille wasn't chrome but rather color matched like the 1500. Other than that All Terrain all the way. Plan to black the entire exterior out later when I get a chance.

post-138287-0-05658300-1420867290_thumb.jpg

post-138287-0-95361700-1420867435_thumb.jpg

• Like 2