What is One thing you love about your 2014/2015 Silverado/Sierra

Lately there have been a bunch of topics about dislikes about the new generation Silverado/Sierras. While I have my personal dislikes, we are here to say ONE, not two, or three, or four. What is YOUR personal favorite thing on your truck. It can be a feature, the way it looks in a certain angle. Anything, I'll start.

I LOVE the side profile of the new trucks.

mylBLBf.jpg

They really have amazing body lines that flow very well throughout the entire truck

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Considering its -2 outside currently I am going with the heated steering wheel :) , But honestly its got to be the look of it from the front at an angle ...oh and the storage between the front buckets seats . There are so many things I absolutely love about my pickup . Hard to narrow to one for me .

The ride is very comfortable and extremely quiet in my truck, seats are comfortable compared to other trucks I've ridden in/drove.

This reason is often overlooked but it is one of the main reasons I chose my Sierra over a Ram Sport.... The HVAC controls actually have buttons in the Sierra! In the Ram you have to control it through the touch screen...major oversight by Ram in my opinion.

The ride is very comfortable and extremely quiet in my truck, seats are comfortable compared to other trucks I've ridden in/drove.

This reason is often overlooked but it is one of the main reasons I chose my Sierra over a Ram Sport.... The HVAC controls actually have buttons in the Sierra! In the Ram you have to control it through the touch screen...major oversight by Ram in my opinion.

I wish I could get a video of it; but when I first test drove my Sierra I absolutely fell in love with the sound the doors made when they closed. It isn't your traditional harsh sound other trucks make, it was like a glide and a soft click they made. I made a comment and the the sales guy proceeded to tell me how the doors of the cab sit inside the chassis compared to how they traditionally sit outside.

Looks and extreme comfort, you are right alotta dislikes, and I to am at a crossroads myself with a few issues that have me wanting my 05 back, mainly because I'm making a monthly payment now LOL, as I look back at the 05 there was not 1 dislike, so even 1 dislike makes me mad at this point, blutooth is amazing BTW,

The one thing I hope that awe's me is how it tows in the spring,

ah but the looks friends, during the football games it appears Ford started pushing the new F150, personally I think it looks awefull,

IMG_20141227_163645687_HDR_zpsf95b7f49.j

Just purchased my 2015 White Diamond LTZ Z71 4x4 Silverado on Dec 22 trading in my 2006 Z71 Tahoe (before that had a LT 2000 Tahoe). I love the seat comfort and the heated steering wheel. Overall, the ride quality and how quiet it is.

The 4-wheel auto and 4-hi system is legit. I've driven alllll of my friends newer trucks ranging from Ram 1500s, to F150s & 250s, and even a Tundra in the snow last winter and the control and grip in my stock Sierra is much more noticeable. Only thing that comes close is my buddies new F250.

Archived