Condensation on the front and rear light units

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Here we go again, another issue with the new Yukon XL. Condensation in the front and rear passenger side lighting units.

And just in case, I included a video.

attachicon.gifphoto.JPGattachicon.gifphoto 3.JPGattachicon.gifphoto 2.JPGattachicon.gifphoto 1.JPGi

i bought 2015 yukon denali $82,000 same thing condensatoin all lights clicking,clunking from drivedrain whistling from windsheild this truck sucks seat settings dont stay,rattling,salesman chet morris told me and my wife they have problems with the lights gmc says there designed to have condensation if i knew that i would NEVER BOUGHT IT we bail them out with my tax $ and whos bailing me out if i knew i wouldnt get arrested i would drive into the show room this aint over give me my $ back ill buy a ford

• 1 month later...

i bought 2015 yukon denali $82,000 same thing condensatoin all lights clicking,clunking from drivedrain whistling from windsheild this truck sucks seat settings dont stay,rattling,salesman chet morris told me and my wife they have problems with the lights gmc says there designed to have condensation if i knew that i would NEVER BOUGHT IT we bail them out with my tax $ and whos bailing me out if i knew i wouldnt get arrested i would drive into the show room this aint over give me my $ back ill buy a ford

Same problem here with the 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe LTZ. Noticed the condensation in front, driver side headlight assembly around 25,000 miles. It was so bad, you could see run marks from the moisture. Rear driver side light assembly would fog up a little after running through a car wash, but dealership would not change since they did not detect any moisture in the assembly.

Same problem here with the 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe LTZ. Noticed the condensation in front, driver side headlight assembly around 25,000 miles. It was so bad, you could see run marks from the moisture. Rear driver side light assembly would fog up a little after running through a car wash, but dealership would not change since they did not detect any moisture in the assembly.

• 1 year later...

I have a 2015 Yukon with condensation in both headlights. The turn signal is now working intermittently. I took it to the dealership for what i thought was a simple bulb replacement but learned we would have to replace the entire headlight assembly - $1256 parts/labor per side. 52000 miles. the headlight assembly is not serviceable so entire thing must be replaced. No guarantee this won't happen again since there is obviously an issue with the housing allowing condensation to develop inside. $1200 for one burned out bulb.

Archived