Talking to GM

After purchasing a new 2015 Chevy 2500HD work truck I am finding lot's of small things that I think are design flaws. Many could and should be redesigned by GM. In my old 2005 2500HD you can flip the seat backs completely forward to access thing behind the seat. We keep tools ,jumper cables, lots of things back there. But now the seat backs only flip forward about 6 inches. It is almost impossible to get anything in or out. In the 2015 there is a large hole in front end exposing a cooling radiator, no protection at all for this fraglie part. I did spend $100 to buy a cover that works and looks good but shoud be stock on all trucks.I guess they will sell more parts if they do not protect it. There are many more things that seem to be lost to common sense or lawyers, not sure. I guess my question is there anyway to talk directly to General Motors. Maybe a complaint box or suggestion box for someone who has the ear of these engineers. They might learn about how bad their great ideas are.Maybe they just don't know. Want my trucks to be user friendly, not a battle to use.

Archived