04 Sierra 2500HD right turn signal acting up.

I need some help guys, I have a 2004 Sierra 2500HD crew cab 4x4 6.0 gasser. Recently I noticed that my right turn signal was blinking very fast. So first thing I check was the bulbs and they all checked out fine. Then I noticed the the right signal will only blink fast when the headlights are on?!? Nothing changes on the left side. Left side works with headlight on or off. I took the right for or apart to look for grounding wires and anything else that would stand out. Noticed the right side DRL socket was burnt up so I replaced that but it didn't help the signal. I am stumped on this one please help.

K. I'll take a look at it after work. Can't wait to get this issue fixed cause driving to work in the morning is mostly right turns and pretty much ruins my mornings hahah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Scan bcm

This wont be a BCM issue. The only points in the system where turn signals and parking lights tie in together are front markers (small bulb at corners) on all the trucks and SUVs and rear markers (4th bulb in the tail light housing, very small bulb) on 03-07 silverados

Archived