Does anybody like their new rides here?

I purchased a 2014 Sierra Denali about 9 months ago, and we just picked up a 2015i Yukon Denali last week. I've previously owned numerous Tahoes, dozens of work vans and Silverados as well as a couple of "high end" luxury marques (no 6 figure cars though), and various foreign and domestic vehicles (even a Ford, once). Every single one of these vehicles have had there share of "issues" (wind noise, mechanical, drive train, electronics, water leaks, shitty stereos, yeah, my seat moves too, etc.). I can honestly say that overall, I've had good experiences with nearly every vehicle I've ever purchased (no lemons). I can also say that I am the most pleased with the two vehicles we have just purchased, I was just wondering if we could start a thread where others felt the same way, despite the legitimate issues that may exist?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup, just needed to start one in this forum.

-The Yukon is so nice we're driving the truck so it stays clean till the road trip next week.

Just purchased 2015i Denali with open road, premium, and 22" wheels. Absolutely love this ride. No issue so far. But I wish the 3rd row bench would sit even. It has a slope and causes the groceries to tumble to the back. Other than that its awesome. We had several Tahoes over the years. 96 2dr 4x4 Tahoe, 02 z71 Tahoe and now the Denali. Glad we got it.

post-137692-0-34600800-1422828345.jpg

Love mine we have had no issues with it other than minor things. It had a defective fog light just a bad part a build time.. Then I had a radio update done..

Other than that no issues at all.

We had a snow storm with 20 inches of snow and I had to go out in the deep stuff to get a belt for the lawn tractor.

It's great in the deep snow.

Just purchased 2015i Denali with open road, premium, and 22" wheels. Absolutely love this ride. No issue so far. But I wish the 3rd row bench would sit even. It has a slope and causes the groceries to tumble to the back. Other than that its awesome. We had several Tahoes over the years. 96 2dr 4x4 Tahoe, 02 z71 Tahoe and now the Denali. Glad we got it.

attachicon.gifDenali small pic.jpg

Same here with 2015 Tahoe, the cargo net helps keep the groceries in place. Strange design imo.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just got my Tahoe 2015 Z71. I love it! Its only been few days, but its comfortable, smooth, quiet. Its huge. Im the kind of the road, at least I think I am.

I just think second row should be bigger, needs more legroom for adults .. like Armada

LOVE my 2014 Sierra! Great truck and excellent build! Our 2015 Denali is a great truck. It does have some "first year production" issues that need to be worked out, but I love the looks, power and build quality!

LOVE my 2014 Sierra! Great truck and excellent build! Our 2015 Denali is a great truck. It does have some "first year production" issues that need to be worked out, but I love the looks, power and build quality!

I have the same except the Chevy versions -- a 2014 Silverado and a 2015 Tahoe (both LTZs). Love them both. No problems with either.

attachicon.gifDenali small pic.jpg

I believe GM is about to tell the world this 'slope down', not 'lay flat' problem is really a feature designed to help you unload stuff. :(

LOL... well GM designed it right then... so far the wife dropped 2 to 3 gallons of milk on the driveway and that's with the net in place. I keep on telling her to open the window first...... she won't. I ended up buying some plastic bins and it helped. I'm still looking for the perfect size bins to place 2 bins when the 3rd row seats are up and stack a few more so when the 3rd row is down I can expand the bins.

" The result you are seeing is from a solid rear axle"

That is nonsense or the result of smoking too much ganja. It was designed to be level and when that design was developed the engineers did know about the solid rear axle.

Archived