Aftermarket OE Projector Headlights

How hard are these to install? just a simple swap, and then upgrade to a good HID and golden right?

They were fairly easy. It was nerve racking taking off half of the front end off. Once you get the grill and upper valance off it takes a matter of seconds to get the lights off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do these aftermarket OE style projectors head vertical beam adjustment? I heard ANZOs only have horizontal adjustment.

Anzo's have two adjustment screws, top screw adjust horizontal, back screw adjusts vertical. Get headlights adjusted properly before putting everything back together. :driving:

I'm curious if these use the same size bulb as the stockers. Like if I'm not gonna do HID.. will I see a light output reduction from my stock open beam headlights?

I've owned a lot of projector beam headlight vehicles and they generally leave much to be desired in dark rural areas like where I live.

I really want the look though.. I just need to know if I should plan for an HID/LED retrofit if I go this path.

The stock open beam headlights are enough light for me with the brights on.

• 5 months later...

I have these now with better projectors retrofitted in.

What projector did you replace it with? Are these lights identical to OEM? Like are the internals the same (brackets and mounts)? I ask because FASTHeadlights has a written tutorial and a bracket for retrofitting the OEM projectors without cutting.

Archived