Post photos of your 2500/3500 HD's

Good gosh! That looks awesome! :drool: I'd love to have a midnight edition, but I'd never be able to keep it clean enough for my liking.

Came to the conclusion a long time ago that I'll never keep my vehicles as clean as if like. That's why I stopped buying black trucks. See how well that worked out for me now dontcha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Came to the conclusion a long time ago that I'll never keep my vehicles as clean as if like. That's why I stopped buying black trucks. See how well that worked out for me now dontcha.

Haha! Yep, I've had a few black trucks over the years too. And, every time I said it was my last one, haha. When they're clean, you can't beat them!

brought mine home today. was in a 12 duramax, but the fuel system took a dump on me, so long story short i'm in a 6.0 now.

b60b7257b81c623ba65567fc1ccbe608.jpghere it is when i first got back with it

bb0e0e1d8d0db28b19a54468d74d74b5.jpg2aeee2ec66a08c64437675666e039a28.jpg

and here it is after putting my 20's with 35x12.50's on.

it is a w/t with the convenience package, 7" screen, onstar, keyless entry(fixing to upgrade to remote start), back up cam, and spray in liner.

• Like 1

thank ya! it really feels weird being back in a gasser after being in a diesel for so long.

I'm pretty sure either the shaft broke in the pump, or the gear broke. I was going down the road about 70 and all of a sudden it started shaking and almost stuttering. i let off on the pedal and it quit so i tried to give it a little and started smoking kind of greyish black smoke and just died. Service tech told me everything to check, but I had already pulled the filters off the lift pump and motor and they all had shavings in them, so i knew what happened. It was going to be 2 weeks before my local dealer could get it in, and almost the same on a mechanic i know, so i thought and thought and thought about trading it like it sat, and here we are today lol.

Picked this up about 2 weeks ago after having a woman make a left in front of me while I was doing 40mph in my 2013. Insurance Co considered it totaled.

I have a leveling kit from my 2013 HD that I never installed. Not sure if it will fit the 2016 but need something for the rake.

2016 2500 HD CC Long Bed LTZ

My%202016%20Silverado_zps3qzoknqn.jpg

Edited by MonteLSx
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...