Post photos of your 2500/3500 HD's

My 17 Denali HD. Leveled on 35's. Magnum LoPro rack. Some chome deleted and the rest going to paint match. Just finished a ceramic coat on the paint and waiting on my running boards to come back from line-x and ill post new photos. Super stoked on it so far!

FullSizeRender.jpg-1_zps954tmghr.jpeg

IMG_0237.JPG_zpsnvvolcd9.jpeg

FullSizeRender.jpg-2_zpsqhltocjo.jpeg

• Like 3

Thanks. The wheels themselves are about perfectly flush. Just a few mm further than the common +18 size, but alot more room on the inside. With the 12.50 tires they sit just outside fender, 1 to 2 inches max. Ill grab a pic for you. I trimmed based on what i read on the forum but wasnt necessary after all. No rubbing at all

Nice. I'm getting new rims soon, and I had it narrowed down to a +18 or a +20....until I saw yours. My tires are only 285mm wide, so I'm hoping those +6 rims would keep them about flush with the fenders. I drive crappy country roads every day, and I don't want my tires sticking outside the fenders.Thanks in advance for the pics!

My 17 Denali HD. Leveled on 35's. Magnum LoPro rack. Some chome deleted and the rest going to paint match. Just finished a ceramic coat on the paint and waiting on my running boards to come back from line-x and ill post new photos. Super stoked on it so far!

Sweet ride! What's your wheel & tire setup?

FullSizeRender.jpg-2_zpsqhltocjo.jpeg

Truck looks great. I still hate those DEF tanks though. I thought mine on my '16 was bad, but these new tanks are just plain whacko. How did they ever get that through their design departments???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Nice. I'm getting new rims soon, and I had it narrowed down to a +18 or a +20....until I saw yours. My tires are only 285mm wide, so I'm hoping those +6 rims would keep them about flush with the fenders. I drive crappy country roads every day, and I don't want my tires sticking outside the fenders.Thanks in advance for the pics!

Sweet ride! What's your wheel & tire setup?

18x9 +18 wheels. 35x12.50 Dura Grapplers.

Truck looks great. I still hate those DEF tanks though. I thought mine on my '16 was bad, but these new tanks are just plain whacko. How did they ever get that through their design departments???

Right?!? Such a bummer. Im not going to rip it all out quite yet. But I am just waiting on my running boards to come back from line-x so I can hide that bad boy again...

• Like 1

Right?!? Such a bummer. Im not going to rip it all out quite yet. But I am just waiting on my running boards to come back from line-x so I can hide that bad boy again...

The running boards help. I even considered going the rocker pod route, but I don't think they make them to fit the DEF tank equipped trucks. Or at least not the '15+ models.

Edited by wrc7732

Heres a few more

20170327_192319_zpsjotyn1rv.jpg

20170327_193236_zpsta6ivqp2.jpg

20170325_172334_zpsr6i9xgyf.jpg

Edited by Patrick983
  • Like 1

Came from a 2014 Silverado 1500 LT, this past weekend I picked up a 2015 Silverado 2500 LTZ with the 6.6 and 4wd. Used with 94k miles, but I had a diesel mechanic friend look, and he said looks like it had been babied, just driven daily. I like this truck a lot!c9a900c64cd04d4701f4a98c39a4c3bd.jpg0e894973dd3055b69f30be9d672e5048.jpgfb97ca6fb665c3d4df8a300f087c7e90.jpg

• Like 2

Came from a 2014 Silverado 1500 LT, this past weekend I picked up a 2015 Silverado 2500 LTZ with the 6.6 and 4wd. Used with 94k miles, but I had a diesel mechanic friend look, and he said looks like it had been babied, just driven daily. I like this truck a lot!c9a900c64cd04d4701f4a98c39a4c3bd.jpg0e894973dd3055b69f30be9d672e5048.jpgfb97ca6fb665c3d4df8a300f087c7e90.jpg

good lookin truck!

• Like 1