Post photos of your 2500/3500 HD's

• 2 weeks later...

Looks great, be sure to post pics after you level it.

What method are you going to use to get the front up?

For only a inch I would just raise the torsion bars and install a shock spacer.

Yea the plan so far is to just adjust the torsion keys and see how it feels and then go from there

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks, I installed the ready lift front torsion keys. I had them in my 2011 Chevy 2500hd too. I did not put the 1 inch block in the rear on this truck but I had on my old one. Not sure if I will add it to this one or not.6553afe64695eb2b1a586aab4fad7b23.jpg5fc24f9c237bd403bf5c8a624fa1bfe6.jpg6cce128a1c0a78fac12daf119071cc0e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

You got to show us some better pixs. of that beast! That is sweet! Looks like one of those new black out editions ? What do you have for lift and tires?

ahhhh.... not sure how to post the "Larger" pictures.... ill take a few more soon. I have torsion keys and 35's.... problem is to clear the 35's, i hadto crank the keys all the way up. The ride quality is awful and im not sure how to mitigate it right now..... without moving up to the 4" suspension level. Any info would be great. And somebody explain to me how to pot the large picture in my post