Iridium Metallic fender flares?

So i think i've finally decided on 17" wheels and will be going with Dick Cepek Gunmetal 7s in either 0 offset or 25mm offset since those are my only choices. I looked at spurshot's build with smooth 1.25" fender flares and it looks great. Either way i think 295/70/17 or 285/70/17 will fit width wise. I really like the fender flares and wouldn't mind them with a zero offset wheel.

So question is how easy would it be to grab some black flares and have them painted exact to match my truck? Feel like it would be hard to find. Or do they make Iridium Metallic fender flares?

They all come in black and have to be painted. You just have to take a them to a body shop and get them painted.

I see, second question, is Iridium metallic readily attainable? Seems like the truck was hard enough to find in that color.

I see, second question, is Iridium metallic readily attainable? Seems like the truck was hard enough to find in that color.

Any body shop can mix any color, its all done by taking the paint code off the truck and getting the formula off a computer program, nothing to it.

Archived