• 2 weeks later...

Haven't done this in 5 or 6 years...was definitely fun....as long as you don't mind the bruises lol.

I preferred speedball myself because IF you got out in woodsball, it could be a bit before the game was over and you were playing again.

As for the camo in woodsball, I gave that up and liked the challenge of trying to hide while wearing a colored paintball jersey. Made for a more challenging game! Last time I played (woodsball) I got my cousin out, and he kept trying to get me to talk since he couldn't see me (even with the blue jersey on) so his teammates could possibly hear me!

Couple pics

Smart Parts Ion Freak Barrel 68/4500 tank

Ion019.jpg

Wife's Smart Parts Ion 68/3k steel tank. Have the same forward rail as mine, just not at the pic time. Also have an E Pipe barrel kit for her marker.

Ion020.jpg

Not sure why this is turned 90*???!!!

Ion025.jpg

Both guns have the stock boards, but upgraded internals.

If time allowed I would like to get out and play again!

That's some heavy duty looking equipment....much more so than the rented equipment I've used when going paint balling.

Both are electronic markers. Semi auto, full auto (10 balls/sec), 3 shot burst, or "ramping semi auto" which when you shoot at least 8balls/sec (I think it is), it will ramp it up to 17/sec! Can empty a hopper in no time!

Compressed air is more consistant than CO2 regarding shot velocity.

Have had a few markers over time. Started w/ a Tippman 98 Custom. Then had a stock Smart Parts Impulse, then a Team Rat Impulse (custom cut & carved body) with upgraded internals. Sold it when in between jobs, and when I got another marker bought the Ion.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived