So I wish too debate which lift is better, since they very close in price. Who is running what tire setup with which lift and how they have use the setup as well. Also how they feel the ride is with the lift and tire an wheel set up you have. I am leaning toward the McGauphys due too I want to run it at 8"s with 35x12.50R20Lt's.

So far I happy with my McGaughy's lift. Their customer service isn't great and I had the bad struts, however they did send replacement bushings...but the lift itself has been solid.

What wheel an tire setup are you running an what do you have it set at height wise also lol and pics haha

I have it set at 8 right now, however I'm going to raise the struts to 9 soon. I'm running 22x12 wheels with 35x12.50x22 tires. No rubbing issues at all.

Im out and about, I'll post a pic later tonight.

I am looking to purchase a 7-9" Mcgaughy's lift and was looking to put on 22x12 with -44 offset wheels wrapped in 35x15.50x20 tires. Do you think this setup will rub and also how is the instal of the Mcgaughy's lift? Do you know where I can find the instructions for the 2014 Mcgaughy's lift kit.

I am looking to purchase a 7-9" Mcgaughy's lift and was looking to put on 22x12 with -44 offset wheels wrapped in 35x15.50x20 tires. Do you think this setup will rub and also how is the instal of the Mcgaughy's lift? Do you know where I can find the instructions for the 2014 Mcgaughy's lift kit.

put the struts at 8 inches and you will be fine. I have the excat set-up. Lift was easy to install, instructions are awful though.

SO..... I got my lift last summer. I was sent the incorrect spindles, had to have them next day aired and had to pay extra labor to have them swapped out. First set of lower strut bushings were junk within the first week of driving it. I was sent new bushings and had to pay the labor to swap them out. Second set of bushing are now junk. I called and they sent me 2 new struts with "updated" bushings. They showed up yesterday and today I was having them put in. Passenger went good, drivers side something internal was junk in the new strut I just received. SO now truck is sitting apart on hoist and have to wait until tomorrow AM for another strut to show up. Mcgaughys will not help me with ANY labor cost, even though they keep sending me JUNK!!!! NOT A HAPPY CUSTOMER, WILL NEVER BUT ANOTHER MCGAUGHYS PRODUCT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUYERS BEWARE.

• 1 month later...

Archived