Are you having problems with your 2015+ GM Full Size SUV?

110 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2016 suburban LT. I am having problems with the vehicle going into limp mode. When it kicks in top speed is 35 miles an hour. It's been back to the dealer 3 times now and all 3 times they say they can't duplicate it while they're testing it. It doesn't kick any codes nor does the check engine light come on. You can being going 70 mph and it will kick into limp mode with the accelerator to the floor and it will slow down to 35 mph. I am starting to get pissed about this. Can anyone help me out with this.

• 2 weeks later...

Have your phone ready to do a video, my daughter in law did that with her 15 suburban.

2016 suburban LT. I am having problems with the vehicle going into limp mode. When it kicks in top speed is 35 miles an hour. It's been back to the dealer 3 times now and all 3 times they say they can't duplicate it while they're testing it. It doesn't kick any codes nor does the check engine light come on. You can being going 70 mph and it will kick into limp mode with the accelerator to the floor and it will slow down to 35 mph. I am starting to get pissed about this. Can anyone help me out with this.

• 3 weeks later...

My 2015 Tahoe had the Onstar module go out then the interrior courtesy lights would blink or strobe when braking or making left turns took different Bulbs to fix but was very irritating in the dark

• 1 month later...

2016 Suburban with 14k miles. Had vibration issues and it turned out to be two tires. Replaced under warranty. The only other issue is the MyLink. It doesn't always hook up to Bluetooth. When you scroll through the stations using the steering wheel controls, it will go back to the very first station the vehicle was on when you turned on the vehicle. Also now when you get in and start up, the MyLink screen goes to the app setting. It doesn't stay on the last function that you were on, ie like FM, or XM or Bluetooth. It didn't do that before the update. I guess I need to take it back in and see if there is another update to fix the update.

• 2 months later...

On my 2015 tahoe had Onstar module replaced then dome lights would strobe if I hit the brakes or left turn signal ( real aggravating at night too) The phone charging pad seldom works unless I take the case off of it but its a pain in the ass to put back on the mirrors are to small for pulling a trailer not sure I'd buy another tahoe again

On my 2015 tahoe had Onstar module replaced then dome lights would strobe if I hit the brakes or left turn signal ( real aggravating at night too) The phone charging pad seldom works unless I take the case off of it but its a pain in the ass to put back on the mirrors are to small for pulling a trailer not sure I'd buy another tahoe again

I can see if you said something like transmission, engine power, tow capacity or something in that category as a reason not to buy another "truck". But Onstar, strobing lights, and phone charger is a low bar for a truck.

• 2 years later...

I am having several problems with my 2015 Chevy Suburban.

1. The compass only works sometimes.  It does not display.

2.  Having problems with the Battery charging.

3.  Have received  trailer braking system not working. (I am not hauling anything when occurs)

4.  The seat does not vibrate when cars get to close.

What is going on?