Gmtech117's 2014 Sierra A/T

gmtech117

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, would you be able to post a picture of the output of these?

Yes I'll post one later. To be honest I only tested them out last night inside the garage. But they seemed brighter

Ok, not sure I am blown away by the light output to be honest. I'm really not sure if they put out any more than the stock bulbs.. In this pic it's not complete nightfall yet

And my driveway to my garage is a little uphill

image_36.jpg

This is common with projector style led reverse lights, they dont project any light on the ground close to the truck, just straight back. I had ordered some ebay reverse lights and they never showed up so I just got refunded and ordered a different type. They project light backwards into the reflective shroud as well as straight back out the projector.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/201334842336?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

37859.jpg

Yeah, I may swap them out to my cargo lights and get something different for the reverse lights .. But in all honesty with my windows being 5% all I usually do is look at my backup cam and that still lights up bright

This is common with projector style led reverse lights, they dont project any light on the ground close to the truck, just straight back. I had ordered some ebay reverse lights and they never showed up so I just got refunded and ordered a different type. They project light backwards into the reflective shroud as well as straight back out the projector.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/201334842336?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

37859.jpg

Did you install them yet? Got a output pic?

No I just ordered them on friday. I would imagine with how long its taking to get some stuff from china lately that it will probably be about a month. I did how ever install some 80w cree fog lights tonight.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived