2014 Sierra 6.2L is this a good deal? Need some advice.

I'm a new member to the site and I would love some advice.

I'm looking at getting a 2014 Sierra 6.2L All Terrain SLT. It's all black, and it's my dream truck. I found one with 18k on it and in very nice condition. It's got a few rock chips on the front bumper, but comes with a 2.5" font and 1" rear leveling kit, tonneau cover, spray in bed liner, and a flowmaster muffler.

He's asking $41,500

Thoughts?

Doesn't seem bad, it was prob a $55k truck when brand new. I only paid $43k for my truck brand new with rebates and my GM discount. I would maybe offer them $37k and go from there.

If it's a double cab I paid 40,150 for mine brand new back in November. If it is a double I know a dealer would most likely come in with an offer under 35k with those miles on it. Have you looked at brand new because many dealers in my area seem to be hot to trot to move 15 inventory.

I'm a new member to the site and I would love some advice.

I'm looking at getting a 2014 Sierra 6.2L All Terrain SLT. It's all black, and it's my dream truck. I found one with 18k on it and in very nice condition. It's got a few rock chips on the front bumper, but comes with a 2.5" font and 1" rear leveling kit, tonneau cover, spray in bed liner, and a flowmaster muffler.

He's asking $41,500

Thoughts?

I'd try and get him under $40k. I paid $47k brand new for my fully loaded High Country 6.2 back in March 2014.

If it's a double cab I paid 40,150 for mine brand new back in November. If it is a double I know a dealer would most likely come in with an offer under 35k with those miles on it. Have you looked at brand new because many dealers in my area seem to be hot to trot to move 15 inventory.

Thanks, it's a crew cab. I've looked at new, but it's nearly impossible to find a black all terrain crew with the 6.2L since they stopped producing them for a while.

Beats the heck out of what I looked at Saturday. It was a '14 CCSB Denali w/6.2, 10K miles, 2.5 Level, worn down Open Country M/T's, Amp boards, LineX. They were at $49,995. I passed due to price and cosmetic flaws.

Thanks, it's a crew cab. I've looked at new, but it's nearly impossible to find a black all terrain crew with the 6.2L since they stopped producing them for a while.

What state are you in?

Haha not sure what that was about, but yea.

So I got him down to 40 and pulled the trigger! So pumped I've been driving it around aimlessly all day. I'll post some photos tomorrow. Thanks for the help everyone!

Congratulations on the new truck!

Archived