Rawyzf's 2015 Silverado Z71 Build

Rawyzf

Just wanted to quickly introduce myself.

I picked up a new 2015 Silverado Z71 4x4 on Monday (3/16). I was going to get the Rainforest Green, but once I saw the Depp Ocean Blue, I couldn't stop looking at it. I really like the Tungston Metallic too, but 2 of my buddies have that color on their Sierra's, so I couldn't make us the 3 amigos.

Anywho, no huge plans for the truck, other than to drive it and a do a few cosmetic mods.

I had the dealer put spray in bed liner and side steps (have a 4yr who can't get in otherwise). Liner is done, but the steps had to be ordered because they didn't have black in stock. I didn't want the chrome. So, still waiting for those to come in.

I just got home from the top a truck accessory store and had them put on an Access Tonneau cover on.

Also, last friday I put Cooper Discoverer ATP 275/65/18s on the truck from Discount Tire, and sold them the GoodYear SRAs for a $200 credit towards the Coopers.

Next on my list is to get some headlights with a cleaner/more white look, and matching fogs. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd apprecaite it.

-Ryan

Wait, so you post on here to brag on your new truck but don't put any pictures up?!? :idiot:

Just messin with ya! Sounds like you are another happy truck owner! Welcome!

LOL, got the pics in post 3, had to figure out that feature!

Man just going from 265/65/18 to a 275/65/18 really does alot for these trucks. Almost makes me wish I really kept my 2012 and put those on it.

Nice truck!

I agree with you on this. I was dead set on selling the 18s and getting 20s with 275/55 after reading and looking at some pics on here. But, I figured before I spend that kind of money, I'll try the 275/65/18 on the 18 wheels and see how that goes.

I am very happy with the truck and results.

I'm still considering 20s for the summer months though.

Also am considering a leveling kit, but I know nothing about them, so I have some reading to do. I just want to bring the front up a tad to level it out. Don't want to lift or anything like that.

I agree with you on this. I was dead set on selling the 18s and getting 20s with 275/55 after reading and looking at some pics on here. But, I figured before I spend that kind of money, I'll try the 275/65/18 on the 18 wheels and see how that goes.

I am very happy with the truck and results.

I'm still considering 20s for the summer months though.

Also am considering a leveling kit, but I know nothing about them, so I have some reading to do. I just want to bring the front up a tad to level it out. Don't want to lift or anything like that.

You won't regret leveling. 2 inch would be the best. 2.5" puts the nose up too high in my opinion. There is some others like a 1 inch and 1.5 inch if you still want a bit of rake.